This was a beautiful Italian wedding. The food was delicious and the company was delightful. Sebastian and I are both Italian, and when we get to photograph Italian weddings, the traditions bring us back to our roots.
Laura, your pearl jewelry and encrusted belt were perfection. We loved your floral bouquet, designed by the Wild Orchid. The combination of frosted cream and green flowers reflect the colors of winter so gracefully. Will someone fill me in on the name of the cream, big-petal flower I snapped a shot of? I'm thinking the image above will live nicely hanging on the walls of our studio, what do you think?
The spirit of fun, love and happiness that filled the air on this day was infectious to be around. Thank you so much for the pleasure to photograph your special day. All our best, now and forever XO
A special thanks to each of the talented creatives that made this day possible...
- Ceremony: St Johns Church, Middletown, CT
- Reception & Food Venue: Old Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, Old Saybrook, CT
- Photography: Sebastian Photography, Middletown, CT
- Florist: Wild Orchid, Middletown, CT
- DJ: Michael Simonetta of The Wedding DJ CT, Middletown, CT
- Limo: Hunter Limousine, Meriden, CT
- Cake: Kim's Cottage Confections, Durham, CT
- Hair + Makeup Salon: Salon 363