Catherine and Gianni didn't take their eyes off each other. Literally - from the moment they locked eyes one morning, sitting in cars side-by-side, while waiting for a traffic light to green. Wouldn't you know it that shortly later, fate brought them to cross paths again and the rest was history.
We love winter weddings because we get to visit the coolest interiors to keep warm. We captured formal shoots at the gorgeous Palace Theater - aren't those red seats dynamite? Catherine and Gianni exchanged vows surrounded by their family and friends at St. Paul Church.
The festivities lasted late into the night. Catherine and Gianni made their grand exit with sparkles leading the way, moving forward into their new life together. And they lived happily ever after.
Catherine and Gianni, your wedding day was a pleasure to photograph - thank you for allowing us the opportunity. We wish you a lifetime of happiness! All the best XO
A special thanks to each of the talented creatives that made this day possible...
- Ceremony: St. Paul Church, Berlin, CT
- Reception & Food Venue: Aria, Prospect, CT
- Photography: Sebastian Photography, Middletown, CT
- Photo Booth: The Booth by Sebastian Photography, Middletown, CT
- Videographer: www.BarnberryProductions.com,
- Photo Location: The Palace Theater, Waterbury, CT
- Florist: Flowers by Danielle, Trumbull, CT
- Cake: Stone House Baked Goods, Wolcott, CT
- DJ: DJ Donato That's Entertainment, Harrison, NY
- Bridal Shop: Stars of Avon, Avon, CT
- Brides Maids: Alfred Angelo Bridal, Manchester, CT
- Grooms Attire: Melluzzo The Ultimate in Men, Southington, CT
- Hair: Hair Cuttery, New Britain, CT
- Makeup Salon: Naomi's Studio & Salon, Newington, CT
- Limo service: Gateway Limousine, Waterbury, CT