Alicia and Kristopher's wedding was elegant and absolutely beautiful, from the rose colored brides maid's gowns, to the set of Rolls Royce wheels. No detail was overlooked!
Alicia's gown from Mariella Creations is one of my favorite to date. The bead encrusted sleeves and long silk train were beautifully hand crafted and made Alicia radiate beauty.
Kris played football for the CCSU Blue Devils. Visiting Arute Field, his home turf, was important to him. We snapped some unique photographs of the whole gang having fun. Seb and I love when we get the opportunity to incorporate unique people, places and things to our photographs. It makes the work we do so much more meaningful.
The reception party at Aria was a blast. Friends and family we're a bundle of fun. The lounge area was a great way to set up a more intimate setting for guests to mingle - the all-white furniture looked amazing in this purple lit space. The food was delicious and the cake from Chimirri's was divine!
Alicia and Kris - we absolutely love working with you both. You make our jobs fun and we appreciate the opportunity to photograph such a special day for you both. We wish you all the best. XO
A special thanks to each of the talented creatives that made this day possible...
- Ceremony: St. Sebastians Church, Middletown, CT
- Reception & Food Venue: Aria, Prospect, CT
- Special Photo Location: Arute Field, New Britain, CT
- Photography: Sebastian Photography, Middletown, CT
- Video: Luigi Bianchi
- Florist: Flowers by Danielle, Trumbull, CT
- Bridal Shop: Mariella Creations, Rocky Hill, CT
- Tuxedo Shop: Modern Formals, Meriden, CT
- Band: Tangled Vine, New Canaan, CT
- Limo: Micheal's Limousine, CT
- Cake: Chimirri's Pastry Shop, Wethersfield, CT
- Hair: Captiva Salon, Wallingford, CT
- Makeup: A Touch of Color, Shelton, CT